October 26, 2008

Mommy's Jack Michael




Jacky is still a very very cuddly boy. He's a little ball of love. When I put him in his car seat he usually is upset and struggling to hug and kiss me in between each snap and buckle. And oh he gets jealous when momma is loving daddy.

3 comments:

Jeppsons said...

They grow up so fast! It is always nice to be loved. The rest of the picturs are awesome. I love that you walk to school. Hopefully, you should be able to do that year round.
Keep up all the good info.

andy pav said...

gosh, what are you feeding that kid, miracle grow! He looks almost as tall as you in that picture.

Ireland Family said...

I think Jack is twice the size as when you left...why oh why do they grow so quickly?!
We love to see your blog!