November 01, 2008

The First Great Pumpkin Sighting




BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Ideas



Paul used his tough guy gloves for his candy bags. R-2 D-2 wanted to beat Paul up for some reason. It was so funny the kid kept coming after Paul to pick a fight. Our friends the Cox's put teeth and eyes on their "hungry house" and it made Paul feel very reticent for a couple of weeks before halloween. Judy and Paul said that this was their "best Halloween ever!" It was definitely mom's favorite halloween ever because it was sooooo warm! I loved it. Paul said that halloween was "very silly and very spooky" Mom and the kids got to see Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin for the first time. Paul laughed so hard that he fell off of his chair and so we grabbed the camera. The whole rock thing really gave us the giggles for a couple of days.

4 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

I got a rock.

What is that from?

Hey you two- I just found your blog the other day and was so excited to see everyone in living color! I hope that all is going well- keep up the great blogging!

Jeppsons said...

What a great video!!! There is nothing that can make the world better than the laughter of a child.

andy pav said...

Charlie brown is funny, and sometimes boring. We just watched snoopy come home with Kylee, well she looked at the tv for 2 minutes then started making some noises. In response to I think Dustin's comment, Utah wore black jerseys because they got a new contract with under armor to make their jerseys which is a better contract then the one they had with nike. So under armor made them for this game and Utah had a black out game where all the fans wore black as well, but they will still have their red jerseys as well. This is a really long comment. But I hope that answers your question. We miss you guys.

Lori said...

Hey April! It's so fun to see your family. I switched to a private blog so let me know your email and I'll send you an invite.
jdtwitchell@gmail.com