Okay, April. Where along the drive are these pictures. We usually came out on the north and east side of Houston from Bush Intercontinental. The beds to go looks real familiar, but I pappadeaux I am not so sure. It reminds me of the Joe's Crab Shack there in Houston
the pics were taken offcounty road 1960 just off townsen blvd off of higway 59 (eastex freeway) by deerbrook mall heading west toward the houston temple.
2 comments:
Okay, April. Where along the drive are these pictures. We usually came out on the north and east side of Houston from Bush Intercontinental. The beds to go looks real familiar, but I pappadeaux I am not so sure. It reminds me of the Joe's Crab Shack there in Houston
the pics were taken offcounty road 1960 just off townsen blvd off of higway 59 (eastex freeway) by deerbrook mall heading west toward the houston temple.
Post a Comment