Judy and Daddy made the cake. I've been baking with super low amounts of sugar, and the cakes haven't always turned out the best. This time we just used cake mixes, but the frosting is whipped cream with a couple of tablespoons of powdered sugar. That way, I could say, "At least we tried to be moderate with the sugar!" It turned out tasting really good! Dustin decorates cakes A LOT better than I do!
3 comments:
Judy and Daddy made the cake. I've been baking with super low amounts of sugar, and the cakes haven't always turned out the best. This time we just used cake mixes, but the frosting is whipped cream with a couple of tablespoons of powdered sugar. That way, I could say, "At least we tried to be moderate with the sugar!" It turned out tasting really good! Dustin decorates cakes A LOT better than I do!
Happy Birthday JACK! Nice job on the cake too. It look delicious!
Post a Comment