I am really slow at getting to the computer these days, but this looks like so much fun!! your kids are growing up! I want to come play someday!!!! love yall
April, its Marissa (Parker) Waldrop from high school. I'm so glad I found you! You have the cutest kids. We are in Texas too, in the Houston area. I have 2 boys and another due in 7 weeks. Come check out my blog sometime. rissastitches.blogspot.com
April! Thank you for telling me about your blog! I can't believe how big Jack is now! Are you loving Texas? Your cowboy family photos are awesome. I miss the kids. And I miss visiting teaching together. Take care! -Yolanda
6 comments:
What fun! I wish it was warm enough here to have that kind of fun! Happy Mothers Day!
That looks like lots o fun! Jack is incredibly huge! I cant believe that. . .
I am really slow at getting to the computer these days, but this looks like so much fun!! your kids are growing up! I want to come play someday!!!!
love yall
April, its Marissa (Parker) Waldrop from high school. I'm so glad I found you! You have the cutest kids. We are in Texas too, in the Houston area. I have 2 boys and another due in 7 weeks. Come check out my blog sometime. rissastitches.blogspot.com
Bunch o'wet puppies! Jack = monster muscle man.
April! Thank you for telling me about your blog! I can't believe how big Jack is now! Are you loving Texas? Your cowboy family photos are awesome. I miss the kids. And I miss visiting teaching together. Take care! -Yolanda
Post a Comment