March 14, 2009

Paul turned the big 4, and Jude thinks "volcanoes are cool"

Jude made her own art project in the school gallery. She loves volcanoes.





Paul got his wish for a pink cake. After I placed it on the table Paul sat on the cake holder lid a couple times, and then Jacky finished the job by turning it upside down and rolling it around and around. I had to laugh. We love our Paulers. He's one of a kind.


Dad did the hair cut. Nicely done.






5 comments:

andy pav said...

the big 0-4. Happy Birthday Wolley Pog, I mean Paullie Wog! That is the yummiest pink cake I've ever seen, I wish I had a piece right now. Hope you guys are having fun, and yes Judy doo, volcanoes are cool.

Ireland Family said...

Happy birthday, Paul!!

Judy, I love the volcano...I think they are pretty cool too!

Amber said...

Happy B-Day Paul! YOu are so grown up. Good job Judy on the volcano. It's awesome. I like you hair cut too.

Jeppsons said...

Judy's volcano pictures and diorama are awesome. Please tell her I was so impressed. I can't believe Paul is 4. Wow! Time flies! They are all growing up and soooooooo cute!

Kirk Strickland said...

Happy Birthday, Paul! Bak, bak.

Wish we were there. You are a big guy, Paul; Jack is a real handsome shaver head; and Judy is a magma scholar!

Luf ya,
Granddad