

Shoot we're in Texas. What have we done!
Yay Aunt Jamie...we wish we could be there but we're Texans now. Nicky's wifey Jamie graduates in choral teaching today. I do have to brag about Jamie a little bit. She is a talented singer. But, Dustin and I really admire her because she's not the type to show it. You'd never guess by her attitude that she's Miss talented. She's one of those rare individuals that can handle fame and stay humble at the same time. We really like being around Jamie....there's nothing not to like! Thanks for loving and taking care of our Nicky, that's a tough job. Love you Jamie and we hope it feels great to "walk" today. So now your like a million bucks to take voice lessons from right?
Happy Birthday Tu Tu, and Bompa tomorrow...and Gabe on the 16th! We wish we could be there, but we're Texasing right now. But we wuv wuv you!!! We miss you. Judy and Paul miss playing with Gabey. Paul misses Bompa's big hands clenched around his head, and Judy misses Tu Tu terribly. She keeps asking if I "promise" that we will come visit you next christmas. Poor girl. She's not mopey though don't worry. We're happy.
7 comments:
Love the pictures April!! Your thoughts are so sweet and appreciated. It's hard to be so far away when so much is going on, but you are always there in spirit.
Hi, Sticklands - Love your Texas family photo! You all look like me after I moved to Arizona - I had to buy a hat, boots and levis so I could fit in . . . Love, Aunt Robin
Thanks April! I love and miss you guys so much. You guys always made me feel so welcome in the family. I look up to you so muck, April. I hope you guys are just loving life!
Life looks gosh-dang hard way down in Texas. Thanks for the images. Happy b'day to all.
I love the Texan attire! Glad you are all doing so well in Texas. I am glad that we had an opportunity to know you when we were living in Utah.
hey Stricklands, so we are moving to San Antonion in June. How far is that from you guys? We will have to get together, even if it is a few hours apart, it would be fun!! What fun picture of your family!! Yee haw, I can't wait to be a Texan too!!
Ha, We're texans too!
Post a Comment